This week I came across these great tips for new photographers on the Photography Improvement blog.
- Care about what you are photographing
- Learn how to use your camera and stop changing systems
- It’s not the camera that makes the shot – it’s the photographer
- Find the light first, the background second and the subject third
- If you photograph people or make pictures professionally understand that being nice is better than being good
- The best photographs in the world happen when …. there is solid, real emotion and/or love
- Serious photography is about protecting memories, telling stories, keeping moments
You can read the full post here on the original blog photo focus.
Be sure to visit each site and check out their great and helpful posts